This week’s build features a Big Red JK that @gobigtruck805 loves the beaches of Pismo to the mountains of the Sierras.
Tiger’s Go Big JK is all lit with KC, starting from his Pro6 light bar for overhead lighting and finishing the front with a KC FLEX™ 10″ light bar on the bumper. Since this a multi-traversing Jeep, Tiger made sure that the Go Big JK has plenty of lights when rock crawling at night with a set of Cyclone Rock Light Kit.
When Tiger from Go Big Truck Performance isn’t busy building badass rigs, he’s taking this 2017 Jeep Rubicon to run hard on the dunes and crawling over boulders in the mountains.
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
- Poison Spyder JK brawler lite front bumper.
- Poison Spyder Jk Rockbrawler II rear bumper & tire carrier.
- Poison Spyder Front Crusher Flares Narrow width aluminum.
- Poison Spyder Rear Crusher Standard width aluminum.
- Rock Slide Engineering
- KC Gravity® LED Pro6 LED Light Bar
- KC FLEX™ LED Light Bar 10″
- KC Cyclone LED Rock Light Kit for Jeep JK +6 Red under each fender for accent lightning
- sPOD 8 Circuit Touchscreen
- Power Distribution/Switch Controls
- sPOD SE System Bluetooth Module
- Add-On SE Source w/ 84″ battery cables
- Genesis JK Dual Battery Kit
- Front TeraFlex 44 front axle with 4:88 Gears.
- Rear stock 44 axle with 4:88 Gears.
- TeraFlex Tie rods, center and drag links.
- TeraFlex Diff covers front and rear.
- Reed Racing spindles.
- Fox ATS steering stabilizer.
- RACELINE Wheels RT232 AL Monster Custom Red Color Cast Beadlocks 17×9”.
- Nitto Trail Grappler M/T’s 37×12.50R17 Tires.
- Warn Winch 9.5cti-s
- TeraFlex 4-Link long arm
- Front Rebel DSS King 12” 2.5” coilovers w / compression adj and finned Resi secondary shock is a King 12” 2.5” Triple bypasses with finned Resi.
- Rear Rebel DSS King 12” 2.5” coilovers w / compression adj and finned Resi secondary shock is a King 12” 2.5” Triple bypasses with finned Resi.
- Custom interior by Gio.
Featured Products & Gear
Build the rig you’ve always dreamed of and drive your adventure forward with our gear recommendations. For more off road & overlanding gear recommendations, make sure to check out our Gear Reviews section.