This week’s build features a one of kind Black KC Tacoma that has the first concept KC M-Rack roof rack. This KC Tacoma was built with simplicity and adventure in mind. When it’s not cruising around LA, this Tacoma is either catching the next big wave, going down to Baja fishing for Tuna or camping up in the Sierra Mountains just getting away from the daily grind of the city life.
The Black KC Tacoma is stacked from the top with a Pro6 KC M-rack, which includes an 8 light Pro6 and a set of 4 area lights. For additional coverage, a pair of KC FLEX™ Dual ditch lights are sitting on the hood. The front bumper a KC FLEX™ 20″ light bar fits just right. Along side of the KC FLEX™, is pair of GRAVITY® LED G4 Amber Fog Lights. On the backside of the cab features a Custom Cyclone Brake and Back-up Light, which can be built from our Cyclone accessory lights.
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma SR5
- Relentless Fabrication Custom Stingray front bumper.
- KC Gravity® LED Pro6 M-Rack with Area Lights
- KC FLEX™ LED Light Bar 20″
- KC Gravity® LED G4 Amber Fog Lights
- Custom Cyclone Brake and Back-up Light
Wheels & Tires:
- ICON Alloys REBOUND 17″ Satin Black Finish
- Nitto Ridge Grappler L/T 33
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.75″ Stage 4 Suspension System
- Warn Platinum Zeon Winch
Featured Products & Gear
Build the rig you’ve always dreamed of and drive your adventure forward with our gear recommendations. For more off road & overlanding gear recommendations, make sure to check out our Gear Reviews section.