TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States, any of its territories or possessions, or Canada. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Nomadist and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of the requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- » Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
You must treat your user name, password or any other information as part of our security procedures as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information and you should confirm that the software on any such computer is not configured to automatically capture or save your login information.
PERMITTED USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Nomadist, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- » Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- » You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- » You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- » If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
YOU MUST NOT:
- » Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- » Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- » Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The term Nomadist and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Nomadist, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents or its licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Nomadist. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
All right, interest, title, and copyrights in and to the Website and any accompanying documentation are owned and /or controlled by us or our licensors. The Website is protected by copyright law and international treaty provisions. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, distribution, or modification of the Website or any portion of the Website is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- » In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- » For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- » To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- » To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Nomadist, a Nomadist employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- » To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Nomadist or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- » Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- » Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- » Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- » Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- » Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- » Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- » Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- » Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- » You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- » You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Nomadist, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Nomadist Management, 12130 Millennium Dr, #2-108 Los Angeles, CA 90094
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
WE TAKE CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT SERIOUSLY. WE WILL RESPOND TO NOTICES OF ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT THAT COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU BELIEVE ANY MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE ON OR FROM THIS WEBSITE INFRINGE YOUR COPYRIGHT, YOU MAY REQUEST REMOVAL OF THOSE MATERIALS (OR ACCESS TO THEM) FROM THE WEBSITE BY SUBMITTING WRITTEN NOTIFICATION TO OUR COPYRIGHT AGENT (DESIGNATED BELOW). IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ONLINE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT LIABILITY LIMITATION ACT OF THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), THE WRITTEN NOTICE (THE “DMCA NOTICE”) MUST INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY THE FOLLOWING:
- » Your physical or electronic signature.
- » Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- » Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- » Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- » A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- » A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
- » Nomadist Management
- » 13637 Cimarron Ave
- » Gardena, CA 90249
- » +1 (888) 689-5955
- » Support@nomadist.com
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT MATERIAL YOU POSTED ON THE WEBSITE WAS REMOVED OR ACCESS TO IT WAS DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION, YOU MAY FILE A COUNTER-NOTIFICATION WITH US (A “COUNTER-NOTICE”) BY SUBMITTING WRITTEN NOTIFICATION TO OUR COPYRIGHT AGENT (IDENTIFIED BELOW). PURSUANT TO THE DMCA, THE COUNTER-NOTICE MUST INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY THE FOLLOWING:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
Completed Counter-Notices should be sent to:
- » Nomadist Management
- » 13637 Cimarron Ave
- » Gardena, CA 90249
- » +1 (888) 689-5955
- » Support@nomadist.com
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Nomadist, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Nomadist. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- » Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- » Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- » Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Nomadist AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
THESE CONTENT STANDARDS APPLY TO ANY AND ALL USER CONTRIBUTIONS AND USE OF INTERACTIVE SERVICES. USER CONTRIBUTIONS MUST IN THEIR ENTIRETY COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, USER CONTRIBUTIONS MUST NOT:
- » Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- » Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- » Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- » Be likely to deceive any person.
- » Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- » Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- » Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- » Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- » Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
UNSOLICITED INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
If you provide to Nomadist unsolicited information such as ideas for new products, processes, new advertising campaigns, new promotional activities, marketing plans or new product names, be advised that Nomadist has no obligation to treat the unsolicited information as confidential or proprietary. By providing unsolicited information to us, you agree to allow us to use such information on an unrestricted basis, including for, but not limited to, advertisement purposes.
ONLINE PURCHASES AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
The Website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links, if any. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
THIS WEBSITE MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES THAT ENABLE YOU TO:
- » Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- » Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- » Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
YOU MAY USE THESE FEATURES SOLELY AS THEY ARE PROVIDED BY US, AND SOLELY WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT THEY ARE DISPLAYED WITH AND OTHERWISE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE PROVIDE WITH RESPECT TO SUCH FEATURES. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, YOU MUST NOT:
- » Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- » Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- » Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
The owner of the Website is based in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States and Canada. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States and Canada. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States or Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
This website may contain references to particular Nomadist products and services that may not be readily available outside of the United States and Canada. Any such reference does not imply that Nomadist intends to market such products or services in any particular country.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Nomadist NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Nomadist MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER Nomadist NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH Nomadist REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Nomadist HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL Nomadist, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
TERMS OF SALE
By purchasing any item sold by Nomadist, the buyer expressly warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item. It shall be the buyers responsibility to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws governing the sales of any items listed, illustrated or sold. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Nomadist for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, or use of the items.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated by Nomadist, LLC, located at 12130 Millennium Dr, #2-108 Los Angeles, CA 90094 All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Website.