- Brand – LUKO
- Color – Gray, Blue
- Product Dimensions – 25″D x 15″W x 18″H
- Recommended Uses For Product Commercial
- Included Components User Manual, Dehumidifier
- Operation Mode Continuous
- Air Flow Capacity 382 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- 180 PINTS DEHUMIDIFIER – This dehumidifier with 386 CFM airflow volume can remove up to 190 pints of moisture from the air per day at saturation (90°F, 90%) (93 PPD @ AHAM), ideal for flood & water damage restoration, carpet cleaning, fast drying in indoor gardening/greenhouse/pool/spa, construction areas, marine environments and large spaces up to 6,000 sq ft.
- DEHUMIDIFIER WITH PUMP – Featuring an internal heavy-duty condensate pump of 15 ft drain height connecting with a 17 ft wrinkle-free long drain hose (included), this self-draining industrial dehumidifier will automatically drain the condensation water to anywhere you want, meanwhile ensuring you are always on the top of operation without downtime.
- SUPER DURABLE – Roto-molded housing is much better at resisting dents, abrasion, and corrosion than metal housing while protecting the delicate interior components from any impact damage. This ETL-listed water damage dehumidifier is also backed with a 2-year free warranty (5 years on housing) to ensure a maximum lifespan that lasts several years.
- PLUG AND GO OPERATION – All you need to do is to plug it in, and turn it on, no further manual adjustment is required. The LCD screen displays the humidity level and the temperature of both inlet and outlet as well as the job hours for better management of job site progress. The auto-restart on power failure and auto HGV defrost features allow less supervision.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT & STORE – The large semi-pneumatic wheels and rigid handle make this large dehumidifier portable from job site to job site, even from downstairs to upstairs. The long PVC drain hose (17 ft) and power cord (25 ft), adding ultimate flexibility for installation, can be wrapped on the winders on the back, the handle is foldable and the rugged housing is stackable, saving valuable spaces for both storage and transportation.
Luko 180 Pints Commercial Portable Dehumidifiers
LUKO OL-180P proves that a high capacity dehumidifier does not need to be that BULKY!
LUKO OL-180P is only half the size of these vertical restoration dehumidifiers in the market, but it extracts as much moisture (180 Pints/Day) and processes as much airflow (386 CFM) as those large size dehumidifiers.
Compact Design for More Flexibility in Application
Standing at just 11.4 *23.2*18.9 inch (W*D*H), this heavy-duty dehumidifier is the smallest large capacity dehumidifier on the market.
Its space-saving design and 2 built-in carrying handles on the top of the housing to make it easy to position in small confined areas, like crawl spaces, tight basements, attics, and other hard-to-reach areas.
However, the compact size did not sacrifice any performance and features of this commercial-grade dehumidifier.
With a powerful compressor, an efficient fan, and professionalized exchanger, this commercial dehumidifier moves air at a high rate of 386 CFM and removes up to 180 pints of water from the air per day (90 PPD @ AHAM), particularly ideal for water damage restoration tasks, flood cleanup, carpet drying, and high-speed excess water removal in large spaces up to 6,000 square feet.
Heavy-duty Internal Pump & 25.5 ft Drain Hose
for Automatic & Effortless Drainage
Removing large amounts of moisture can be tough, especially from sealed crawl spaces, tight basements, and extreme water damaged areas. But to this crawlspace dehumidifier with a heavy-duty internal pump and a 25.5 ft long drain hose, it won’t be a problem anymore.
Run the drain hose upward and out through a window (provides 16 ft of vertical lift), or around to a doorway, or through a drilled hole to your yard/garden, then this commercial dehumidifier with pump will automatically purge the collected condensation water out during operation.
And to conserve energy, the pump features a float switch that directs it to run only when the pump reservoir is full.
- ✔ 25.5 ft Long Drain Hose
- ✔ 16 ft Drain Height
- ✔ Hose with Quick-fitting Connector
Rotomolded Housing for Years of Use
Featuring rugged rotomolded polyethylene housing that can resist dents and scratches and reduces the impact of bumps or accidental drops on the internal components, this industrial dehumidifier can stand the test of time and countless toughest restoration tasks, ensuring a long lifespan.
HGV Defrost for Low Temp Operation
Equipped with HGV defrosting system that automatically warms frost build-up on the coils in very cold temperatures, this commercial size dehumidifier quickly melts frost buildup and resumes dehumidifying, maintaining high dehumidification efficiency even in low temperature down to 33°F.
Easy Operation for Effortless Humidity Control
LUKO OL-180P offers the right and efficient drying solutions for any job without any complicated or confusing settings or unnecessary features.
Simply plug it in, turn it on, this basement dehumidifier runs continuously until been turned off manually or as per timer settings.
Heavy-duty wheels, collapsible handle, and top carrying handles make it easy to move or carry this dehumidifier from spot to spot.
Thanks to its ultra-portable design, even though long-distance transportation is not a problem anymore. The compact design and rugged housing with indents allow you to stack several dehumidifiers securely on a hand truck or in your vehicle for quick and safe transport.
Long Power Cord & Hose with Storage
Areas can be tough-to-reach, particularly in some commercial spaces, and the 25-foot long power cord and 25-foot long drain hose help reach these places, offering great convenience in installation.
Once your job is complete, wrap the 25.5 ft drain hose and the 25 ft electrical cord neatly on the side of this portable commercial dehumidifier for simple transport or neat storage.
High Airflow Air Filter
A vacuum-able high-density filter protects internal components of this compressor dehumidifier from damage due to dust and other particles while ensuring maximum airflow throughout operation.
This high airflow filter is easy to access and clean, and reusable – No filter replacement necessary! Remember to clean the filter regularly to maintain dehumidifier efficiency.
|Industrial Use||Water Damage Restoration, Crawl Space, Basements, Indoor Pool/Spa, Commercial Grow Room/Greenhouse, Construction Drying, and more|
|Max. Removal Rate||180 Pints/Day (90°F, 90%)|
|Airflow Rate||386 CFM|
|Max. Coverage||6,000 SQ FT|
|Drain Height||16 ft|
|Drain Hose Length||25.5 ft|
|Power Cord Length||25 ft|
|Extreme Operating Temp||33-100°F|
|Housing Type||Roto-molded Housing|
|Filter Type||Washable High Airflow Filter|
|Defrost Type||HGV Defrost|
|Casters & Handlebar||YES|
There are no reviews yet.