- Light Source Type – LED
- Brand – BioLite
- Color – Gray
- Power Source – Battery Powered
- Item Dimensions – LxWxH 5.71 x 1.02 x 8.78 inches
- Personal and portable 100-lumen solar LED lantern that can be charged during the day by the sun or at home via a micro USB port
- Provides up to 50 hours of dimmable light on low and 4 hours on high, using the built-in 750 mAh rechargeable battery
- Switch between the full RGB color spectrum light colors, including red night vision, to set the mood at any campsite or backyard
- Integrated sundial maximizes recharging speed with optimal alignment to the sun
- 360-degree kickstand can be used to hang, stand or hold your light for whatever your setup requires
BioLite Sunlight Solar Powered Lantern
BioLite is on a mission to bring Energy Everywhere with revolutionary products that transform the way we Cook, Charge and Light our lives off the grid.
Portable Solar Light
Leave the AAAs behind and enjoy unlimited light from the power of the sun. The SunLight’s integrated solar panel creates self-reliant recharging and maximizes efficiency through an integrated sundial and kickstand for optimal setup. A highly effective personal light, it packs easily and is perfect for campsites, wayfinding, and even a little bit of fun.
Use your kickstand during the day to align your panel for faster charging and use it at night to hang, stand, or angle your lantern for functional lighting.
With an IPX4 water rating and durable plastic housing, the SunLight can handle life outside and won’t pop or deflate like other solar lights.
Choose Your Hue
Dimmable, 100 Lumens of Light
Dimmable white light with 50 hours of runtime on Low, 3 hours on Hi + 4 hours In Reserve Mode.
Set your SunLight to Red Night Vision or your favorite color.
Cycle through the whole spectrum with automatic Party Mode.
- Light Panel With 3 Modes – Choose from white, full color, or auto-cycle all colors in Party Mode
- Hanging Clip – Attach to tents or to other closed loops
- Power Button – Turn on/off and cycle through light modes
- Micro USB Charge In – Use for a quick charge or if there’s no sun available
- Solar Panel – 0.45 W and can fully charge the SunLight in 7 hours
- Sundial – Analog sundial ensures you’re getting max charge at all hours of the day
- Kickstand – Align your panel for faster charging and angle your light just right
Overland Camp Lighting
Solar Powered Lantern
There are no reviews yet.