Camplux Dual Fuel Propane & Butane Stove with Carrying Case, Portable Camping Stoves with CSA Certification
- Dual Fuel Design – The propane stove can connect an 8 oz butane canister (7,200 BTU/HR) or 16.4 oz propane canister (6,500 BTU/HR)
- Safety Protection – Portable gas stoves have CSA Certification requirements for North American safety. Built-in overpressure protection and gas leakage protection device
- Portable – 3.31LB, 3.14*12.99*11.22″, lightweight and compact. Including a carrying case, easy to carry
- Easy to Use – The portable stove use piezo-electric ignition, no need to use matches or lighters. Lock the gas canister position and turn the control knob to the end with a clicking voice
- Included Components – CSA certification gas regulator to connect 16.4oz propane cylinder(not included), carrying case, instruction manual
- For your safety, a leakage test is required before use. Test with soap and water on all joints. If you see any bubble or even hear any gas leakage, don’t use it and contact us. If you don’t know how to do it, please search for such videos on YouTube!