|Fuel Type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
|Product Dimensions||18.5″L x 12.8″W x 4″H|
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
|Maximum Energy Output||2930.71 Watts|
|Item Weight||10 Pounds|
- Compact and powerful, the Eureka! Ignite two-burner camping stove, in green, is perfect for small groups and allows you to cook with more control.
- A pair of 10, 000 BTU burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output for up to 90 minutes burn time per canister at maximum flame.
- A push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove fits two 10-inch pans to create your campsite meals. A stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup.
- With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, this portable stove is designed for years of use camp cooking in the great outdoors, and is an essential piece of equipment for a survival kit in case of emergency.
- Jet Link compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility. (The Ignite must be the last line in a Jet Link chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point.)
- The stove measures 18.5″ L x 12.8″ W x 4″ H (closed); 20″ L x 13.5″ W x 14″ H (open) and weighs 10 pounds. Includes camp stove and stainless-steel drip tray (propane canister sold separately).
- A dependable latch keeps the lid secure during transport and an opening in the bottom of the stove functions as a handle for convenient carrying.
- Designed for compatibility with the Eureka! Griddle accessory (*sold separtely).
- Ideal for car camping, tailgating, backyard bbqs, picnics. and emergency use.
- Just as many memories are made after a rain hike as on a clear afternoon. That’s why for more than 120 years Eureka! has been building tents and camping gear that keeps you covered, so you can focus on the things that matter most…and just go for the fun of it.
There are no reviews yet.