|Power Source||Plug & Play, Full OBDII Functions, Live Data Logging, Data Print, One Key I/M Readiness, DTC Help|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.66 x 3.15 x 6.69 inches|
|Operating System||【Best OBD2 Scanner On The Market】 【Choice Of Millions People】 【Recommended by Major Websites/Mechanic】 Windows_XP/7/8/10 to update, Mac and IOS system not supported. See more|
|Screen Size||2.8 Inches|
- 【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- 【Accuracy & Streams】Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.
- 【Worthy to Own】Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8″ color screen, Free Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team.
- 【Smog Check Helper】Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident e-missions test.
- 【Home Necessity】Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.
- 【Please Note】Dear customer, if you are not pleased with your NT301 and choose to return it, please kindly mark it unsellable to avoid an used one is resold again to other customers. Appreciate very much!
- 【Warm Tips】NT301 car scanner can be used directly with no need for registration or update, as it is already the latest version. Your Foxwell’s screen is with a tightly-fitting screen protector. If any scratches are found, just tear off the screen protector from the upper left or upper right corner. :)
There are no reviews yet.