- Innovators in portable power | For over a decade, Goal Zero has paved a new way forward in portable energy use at home, while traveling, and off grid. Our products are engineered with precision here in the U.S. Every feature has a purpose, designed with a real-life use case in mind. Portable power gives you the freedom to stay charged anywhere you go.
- Empower human potential | We are driven by a vision for success defined by our impact on people and the planet. To date, we’ve reached 31,000+ people around the world with our community empowerment and disaster relief projects. Our team is based along the Wasatch front in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Professional grade power | Field-tested in a wide range of environments, from the desert to job sites to the backyard. Our Yeti 150 Power Station is a compact portable power station designed to charge phones, tablets, cameras, run lights and more. Pair with one of our rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solar charging solution. Take the Yeti 150 camping or keep on hand in case of an emergency power outage at home.
- Durable and dependable | Built to last and survive. The Yeti 150 is made with a 150 watt hour lead-acid battery and inverter with a variety of port options including two USB ports, an AC outlet, and 12V output. Charges easily from a wall outlet with included power supply, from the sun using GZ solar panels, or recharge from your car’s 12V adapter while on the move.
- Safe and user-friendly | We prioritize product safety. Goal Zero Yeti 150 power station comes with a 2-year warranty. All elements of the product from physical construction to user interface are designed for ease of use.
Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station
Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station: A small, 168 watt-hour power bank for charging phones, tablets, small laptops, and other personal electronics devices.
Power for Phones, Tablets, Small Laptops, and More: Up to 15 recharges on most phones, like iPhone and Android through the 2.1A USB port. Get 1 to 2 recharges on small laptops and up to 8 recharges on most DSLR camera batteries. Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Dell laptops, and others. Not designed for charging Apple MacBook.
Gasoline-free Generator Alternative: The Goal Zero Yeti 150 stores energy in a rechargeable, 12V lead-acid battery and operates without fumes or noise for safe, silent, clean way to power up your devices anywhere.
Recharge at Home, in the Car, or Anywhere: Easily recharge from an AC outlet in about 6 hours, from a 12V outlet* in about 8 hours, or from a solar panel in up to 3 hours depending on solar conditions and the size of the solar panel*. Charge it and use it all at once with pass-through charging.
Unparalleled Power Station Expertise: We’ve been powering people all over the world, from the Congo to Antarctica, Alaska to Florida. Our expertise goes beyond just USB, we understand what it takes to make rugged, dependable power stations with a variety of sophisticated outputs that will work when and where you need them.
US Based Solutions Center Team: Our friendly customer service team is located onsite in at our headquarters in Utah. These power experts are knowledgeable and easy to reach by phone, email, or online chat.
*12V Car Charger and solar panels sold separately
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station
Reliable portable power to take outside, in the camper, to a picnic, or use during a power outage.
A small, all-in-one power bank designed to charge phones, tablets, small laptops, and more. It’s easily recharged by plugging into an outlet at home and pairs well with Goal Zero’s line of rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution (solar panels sold separately).
Designed for charging smaller electronics like phones and tablets, the Goal Zero Yeti 150 features a 168 watt-hour (14Ah) sealed lead-acid battery and integrated outputs, capable of recharging up to 5 devices at once. Its 2.1A USB ports are ideal for recharging phones and tablets, while its 80W modified-sine wave AC inverter is perfect for smaller laptops and DSLR camera batteries, and its 12V ports are perfectly matched for low-power lights.
Charge It Anywhere
No matter where your adventures take you, charging up the Goal Zero Yeti 150 is quick and easy. At home, simply use the included AC charging cable with any standard wall plug to charge up the Goal Zero Yeti 150 in 6 hours. On the go, use one of Goal Zero’s monocrystalline solar panels* and juice up the Goal Zero Yeti from the power of the sun. Charging while on-the-road is easy with a 12V car charging cable*.
*solar panels and 12V adapter sold separately.
Yeti 150 Highlights
USB, AC and 12V Outputs
Up to 15 recharges on most phones, like iPhone and Android through the 2.1A USB port. Get 1 to 2 recharges on small laptops and up to 8 recharges on most DSLR camera batteries.
An ideal shape and size for traveling, fits perfectly in the backseat to keep power-hungry devices charged on long road trips. Lead-Acid batteries are safe for airline travel.
Optional Solar Recharging
On the go? The Goal Zero Yeti 150 pairs with Goal Zero’s solar panels (sold separately) to recharge from the sun. Trickle charge it from solar and use it at the same time. Using third-party solar panels will require an adapter.
Portable Power Station
There are no reviews yet.