|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Item Weight||2.27 Kilograms|
|Output Wattage||200 Watts|
|Product Dimensions||10.5″L x 9.2″W x 7.9″H|
- HIGH CAPACITY: The 200X powers most small and medium-sized devices and appliances, ensuring you have power in an outage or on your overnight camping trip. A total of 187Wh of capacity keeps a CPAP, cameras, laptops, and smartphones running so you can kick back and relax next to the campfire or keep your lanterns lit in a blackout.
- VERSATILE AND PORTABLE: Our lightest power station yet features a compact, ultra-portable design that’s perfect for keeping your essentials charged from door to destination and back again. Keep everything running when you’re off-grid or in an outage by utilizing a variety of ports, including 120V AC Inverter, USB-C, 6mm, and 12V car port.
- RECHARGE WITH SOLAR: Maximize your solar input with Goal Zero’s MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), which increases solar input by up to 30 percent. Turn your Yeti 200X into a solar generator when you choose from our lightweight Nomad Solar Panels for portability, or our durable Boulder series.
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Professional grade construction with a heavy duty anodized aluminum enclosure and internal separately sealed battery unit provides years of use at home or off-grid. Goal Zero uses only the highest quality Tier 1 Lithium battery cells, which are protected by an advanced multi-sensor battery management system. Our best-in-class US-based customer service is there whenever you need us, and our 2-year warranty backs the Yeti 200X for additional peace of mind.
- WHY GOAL ZERO: Our foundation rests on our efforts to present a new way forward in portable power use at home and off-grid, but also in our humanitarian roots and legacy. Since 2009, we have donated our time and products to disadvantaged communities, and our efforts have impacted over 100,000 lives. Our products are engineered with precision here in the U.S. with a real-life use case in mind.
There are no reviews yet.