Goal Zero Yeti 500X Portable Power Station, 505 Watt-Hours, Solar-Powered Generator with USB Ports and AC Outlets (Solar Panel
- HIGH CAPACITY: This power station’s 505Wh packs a punch. Your pellet grill, CPAP, TV, and portable fridges all stay running with maximum power capacity. There are multiple ports for keeping your mobile devices charged, too, so you never have to go without a full smartphone battery.
- VERSATILE AND PORTABLE: Head out on a woodsy overnight or host a backyard BBQ with the Yeti 500X. Utilize a variety of ports, including a 12V car port, USB-C, and USB-C PD ports, to take this power station with you in the backcountry, on the job site, or right at home.
- EASY TO USE: Power a wide range of devices. Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
- RECHARGE WITH SOLAR: Maximize your solar input with Goal Zero’s MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), which increases solar input by up to 30 percent. Turn your Yeti 500X into a solar generator when you choose from our lightweight Nomad Solar Panels for portability, our durable Boulder series, or our Boulder installation models for semi-permanent or permanent installation.
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Professional grade construction with a heavy duty anodized aluminum enclosure and internal separately sealed battery unit provides years of use at home or off-grid. Goal Zero uses only the highest quality Tier 1 Lithium battery cells, which are protected by an advanced multi-sensor battery management system. Our best-in-class US-based customer service is there whenever you need us, and our 2-year warranty backs the Yeti 500X for additional peace of mind.
- WHY GOAL ZERO: Our foundation rests on our efforts to present a new way forward in portable power use at home and off-grid, but also in our humanitarian roots and legacy. Since 2009, we have donated our time and products to disadvantaged communities, and our efforts have impacted over 100,000 lives. Our products are engineered with precision here in the U.S. with a real-life use case in mind.