To achieve the longest distance off-road lighting setup on a Jeep 392/Mojave, the Pro6 LED Light Bar uses patented Gravity® Reflective Diode (GRD) technology to throw light out at an incredible distance. With an intense and focused beam of light shooting out in front of you, you don’t have to worry about outrunning the light with your powerful and capable Jeep.The mounting brackets are formed from heavy-gauge steel and powder-coated textured black for ultimate durability. KC ensures that mounting is easy with a 100% bolt-on design right into the factory locations while accounting for the changes to the base Wrangler/Gladiator designs that Jeep made to increase the performance of these vehicles. This kit includes lights, mounting brackets, a complete wiring kit, and more.
– Specifically engineered for Jeep® Wrangler 392/Gladiator Mojave Vehicles
– Mounts are black powder-coated steel for ultimate durability and strength
– Every Pro6 is powered by KC patented Gravity® Reflective Diode (GRD) technology for unparalleled beam shape, light performance, and clarity
– Gravity® G6 LED reflector optics utilizing a combination of Driving and Wide-40 Beam pattern lights for optimal lighting coverage and performance
– Easily installed; No drilling or modification required
– Includes ditch light brackets and hardware to easily add on more lighting if desired
– Raw Lumens: 18,400 lm- Lux @ 10 Meters: 6,700 lx
– Candela: 670,000 cd
– Beam Distance (Meters): 50” = 1,637m
– Wattage: 160W
– Amp Draw: 14.67A
– LED Source: Cree XPL HD LED
– LED Color: 5000K
– Voltage: 9-32V
– IP Rating: IP68
– Dimensions: H – 6.06″ x D – 3.33″ x W – 51.625″
– (2) Jeep 392/Mojave Overhead Light Bar Mounting Brackets (driver and passenger sides)
– (2) Ditch Light brackets (driver and passenger sides, only to be used if desired)
– (1) Gravity® Pro6 LED Light Bar
– (8) Light Covers; Black with Yellow KC Logo
– (1) Performance Plug-N-Play Wiring Harness with Illuminated LED Switch
PATENTED GRAVITY® REFLECTIVE DIODE TECHNOLOGY
Each Gravity® LED Pro6 light is powered by KC’s G6 LED optical insert, featuring patented Gravity® Reflective Diode (GRD) technology. This unique industry-leading technology and reflector design assure that actual emitted light output from each LED is being maximized in creating powerful, usable light for everyday off-road use. Unlike traditional forward-facing reflector designs commonly found in LED lights today, KC GRD technology strategically positions LEDs inside the reflector so that all light output is being carefully directed and aimed to deliver usable light. What you get is highly targeted light distribution, providing unparalleled clarity, performance, and beam shape.
PATENTED INFINITY RING™ SYSTEM
As an industry first, the Pro6 allows you to take full control of your specific lighting needs. Pro6 LED light bars to feature a patented Infinity Ring® system utilizing individual rings to securely link individual 6″ Pro6 LED lights together to form a rigid, powerful LED light bar system. The unique hinge and bolt design in every ring allows for endless modularity and adjustability to suit your lighting needs. This means the seamless transition between straight, radius, or hybrid radius light bar orientations to angle lights exactly how you see fit.
COMBO BEAM PATTERN FOR COMPLETE LIGHTING COVERAGE
Gravity LED Pro6 light bars are specifically configured using a combination of SAE/ECE Driving and Wide-40 G6 LED optical inserts. The combination of different reflector optics provides a broader range of visibility and homogenous light beam shape, for more usable lighting coverage. Driving Beam lights provide powerful forward distance and equal beam distribution width, while the Wide-40 beam offers a wider area of coverage, increasing side to side peripheral visibility. This not only results in incredible light output distance but also evenly balanced light distribution and beam shape that translates to light output that you can actually use for all of your off-road lighting adventures.
RACE-TESTED DURABILITY AND CONSTRUCTION
Inspired by endurance racing and tested by KC endurance racers worldwide, the Pro6 is set to break all performance barriers while providing the most durable, robust and scalable LED light bar design available today.
DITCH LIGHT BRACKETS INCLUDED
For those that desire an even more optimal lighting setup on their Jeep, this kit also includes a set of ditch light brackets that are compatible with and easily mount onto the new overhead brackets. These can be used to mount a wide variety of KC lights including those from the FLEX ERA® Family, Pro6s, or Slimlite LEDs.