- Ideal For Global Travelling, Outdoor Adventures, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Fishing And Survival
- Fast And Easy-To-Use, Simply Fill. Press & Drink. No Sucking, Squeezing, Pumping
- Makes Purified Drinking Water In Only 10 Seconds From Virtually Any Fresh Water Source In The World
- Capacity: 500ml. Removes 99.9999% Of Viruses And 99.9999% Of Disease-Causing Bacteria
- BPA Free. Height: 25cm / Diameter (at base): 7.5cm / Weight: 354g
Compact, fun, and ridiculously easy to use – the 500ml Grayl UltraPress Purifier Bottle fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes safe, great tasting drinking water in a mere 10 seconds (3L/min). On-the-go filtration and purification for the hiker, backpacker, camper, emergency prepped or global traveler seeking fast-flow purified water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs, or cooking. Simply—Fill. Press. Drink.
The UltraPress allows anyone, anywhere, to safely drink from hotel sinks, beachside taco stands, public bathrooms, as well as rivers and lakes. It’s compact size makes it easy to pack, clip or carry. You’ll be self-reliant, and just seconds away from making clean drinking water, anywhere.
Removes: Waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.