- Brand – Hults Bruk
- Item Dimensions LxWxH – 24.7 x 8.6 x 2.05 inches
- Handle Material – Hickory,Leather,Steel
- Color – Silver, Black
- Head Type – Forest
- The axe head is hand forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings..
- The straight hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements.The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Hults Bruk Akka Foresters Premium Outdoor Axe
The Hults Bruk Akka Forester Axe is a perfect companion for the wilderness and clearing forest trails. The Akka features a long, curved 24 inch American hickory handle paired with a 1.5 pound axe head for exceptional leverage and power in a lightweight package. The straight knife ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy. With a total weight of just 2.2 pounds the Akka is is ideal for overnight wilderness trips and fantastic for clearing forest trails.
Overland Utility & Survival
There are no reviews yet.