- Brand – Jetboil
- Fuel Type – Isobutane/Propane Mix
- Material – Aluminum
- Product Dimensions – 4.1″L x 4.1″W x 7.1″H
- Power Source – Fuel Powered
- Item Weight – 0.82 Pounds
- Optimized for efficiency, the Jetboil Flash camping and backpacking stove, in Camo Brown, boil water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it the fastest Jetboil ever.
- Jetboil’s 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze, making the Jetboil Flash personal cooking system the ultimate camping stove for preparing coffee, soup, or dehydrated meals on the trail.
Start heating instantly with the convenient, reliable pushbutton igniter, and verify that the water’s ready with the thermochromatic color-change heat indicator.
- The bottom cup doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl.
- Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press*, hanging kit*, pot support*, skillet*, FluxRing cooking pot*, and utensils* make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure. *Accessories sold separately.
- Includes: Flash Camping Cook System (stove, cooking cup, lid, bottom cup, fuel can stabilizer); Instructions. *JetPower fuel is sold separately. One-year limited warranty.
- Measures 4.1 in W x 7.1 in H (104 mm x 180 mm); weighs 13.1 oz (371 g).
- Ideal for: backpacking, camping, hiking, camp cooking, overland camping, survival camping, fishing, hunting, and emergency use.
Only use outdoors in a well-ventilated area.
- For any adventure—from the alpine expedition to a weekend trek—Jetboil offers a stove that will keep you fueled. When exploring the backcountry, a compact and efficient stove is fundamental, no matter the level of cuisine you want to create.
Jetboil Flash Cooking System
ADVANCED FOR 2018! Boiling water may not be rocket science, but doing it in 100 seconds takes a lot more than rubbing two sticks together. To create the new Flash, we challenged every aspect of our already iconic stove, modeling the combustion and selecting materials to optimize efficiency, speed and precision. The result is our fastest-ever stove: a backcountry cooking system that cuts a full minute off our best boil time. Prepare for liftoff.
From the manufacturer
Jetboil Flash Cooking System
Boils Water in Just 100 Seconds
Blistering boil times come standard on the industry-leading Jetboil Flash backpacking and camping stove. By modeling the combustion and selecting materials to optimize efficiency, we were able to create the fastest Jetboil ever—cutting a full minute off our best boil time.
The versatile Flash personal cooking system can be used with Jetboil accessories such as the Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, and Pot Support. Other compatible accessories include the Skillet, FluxRing Cooking Pot, and Utensils.
- 1 Liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy
- Thermochromatic, color-change heat indicator
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible accessories include Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, and Pot Support
- Other compatible accessories include the Skillet, FluxRing Cooking Pot, and Utensils
A Fast Boil System That’s Powerful, Versatile, and Portable
We build super-dependable stoves & systems that pack light, set up quick, and achieve rapid boils in minutes.
Quick to set-up. Quick to pack-up. No loose parts. Jetboil cooking systems save pack space and make storage and transportation a breeze.
By increasing the surface area of the bottom of the pot, FluxRing technology makes it possible to heat a conveniently-shaped vessel with extremely high efficiency.
In 2001, Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst revolutionized backcountry cooking by creating a fast, compact and efficient stove unlike anything the world had ever seen — the first-ever Jetboil. And our engineers have been following in their footsteps ever since, relentlessly pushing the limits of what’s possible by inventing technologies that continue to redefine the industry.
Overland Camp Cooking
There are no reviews yet.