- Material – Nylon
- Color – Forest Green
- Brand – Lawson Hammock
- Product Dimensions – 22″L x 6″ W
- Maximum Weight – Recommendation 275 Pounds
- 100% Polyester
- RATED #1: By Backpacker, Outside and American Survival Guide. Winner of the prestigious Gear Of The Year Award.
- HAMMOCK AND A TENT IN ONE: Patented design with a unique arch pole/spreader bar system that allows for use suspended between two objects/trees as a hammock
- USE ANYWHERE: Most versatile tent hammock in the world. Perfect for all types of camping; car camping, backpacking, bike camping, Scouting, kayak/canoe camping
- HAMMOCKING COMFORT REDESIGNED: Design keeps hammock bed flatter, eliminating much of the “cocoon/banana” effect created by other hammocks.
- EASY SETUP, LIGHT WEIGHT, WATERPROOF & BUG-FREE: Has detachable/waterproof rainfly, bug netting (straps sold separately/works w/all types of straps or webbing/rope). Packs to 22”x6”, 4.25lbs w/poles
Lawson Blue Ridge Camping Hammock and Tent
From the manufacturer
Lawson Blue Ridge Hammock
Take your Lawson Hammock Anywhere
The patented design allows for use suspended, as a hammock, or on the ground, as a tent, greatly increasing camping terrain options that are often limited by shelter type. The spreader bar and arch pole system keeps the bed of the hammock flat and taut, eliminating much of the uncomfortable ‘cocoon’ and ‘banana’ effect.
Its built-in no-see-um bug net and attachable rainfly means you don’t need to worry about pesky insects or unpredictable weather conditions.
Versatile Sleep System Combines the Best of Both Worlds – Tents and Hammocks
The Lawson Blue Ridge Camping Hammock is particularly versatile because it can act as a tent or a hammock due to these two features.
The first is two arching support poles for the mosquito netting and rain fly. The arched poles are attached at both ends and lift the top of the hammock up like an elongated dome tent, which gives you enough room to sit up and rummage around easily.
Second, a unique spread bar system, which is attached to the ropes at the ends of the hammock and spreads the support ropes over a flatter area. This keeps the floor more stable in the air as well as reduces the Hammock sag.
When pitched on the ground, it all comes together to create a small bivy tent.
Rated One of the Best Hammocks by Leading Publications
The Lawson Blue Ridge Camping Hammock has proven itself as the go-to hammock by countless outdoor experts. From National Geographic to Men’s Journal, the Lawson Blue Ridge Camping Hammock has shown it’s one of the best on the market for your needs.
Rainfly, Bug Net & Stuff Sack
Waterproof ripstop full-coverage rainfly attaches directly to the hammock with no need for additional trees or staking like traditional hammock tarps. Integrated no-see-um mosquito netting keeps bugs out. Best of all, everything fits into the provided stuff sack for easy packing. Two interior storage pockets for cell phones, etc. Two ceiling O-rings for attaching reading light, etc. (Hammock Straps not included).
The Highest Quality Materials
Lawson Hammock uses only the highest quality materials including waterproof ripstop nylon and polyester. Strong spreader bars and shock-corded aluminum arch poles are used for the rock-solid canopy. With a weight capacity of 275 lbs. the Blue Ridge Camping Hammock is build to last.
Easy, Lightweight Set-up
Lightweight, easy to set up, and perfect for all types of camping or anyone looking for a comfortable, bug/waterproof place to relax or sleep. Very roomy interior; bed of the hammock is approx. 90″x42″. Weight capacity 275 lbs. Packed weight is approx. 4.25lbs (including poles, rainfly, and stuff sack). Packs down to approx. 22″x6″.
The Right Specs
- Total Weight: 4.25 lbs. (including poles, rain fly and stuff sack)
- Interior Length: 90 in.
- Interior Width: 42 in.
- Packing Size: Packs to: 22in x 6 in.
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs.
- Note: Hanging straps sold separately
Please Note: Our “Hammock Only” option does not include suspension straps. This is our baseline option since many consumers have hammock straps from previous purchases and don’t want to pay for extras.
Overland Shelters, Overland Sleeping
There are no reviews yet.