Resists everything, nothing can resist it.
- We are going high-tech with space age materials.
- This heavy duty survival knife features a 2.5 mm thick 12C27 sandvik blade, a thick serrated area for cutting rope or other course items.
- An integrated 4 seasons 110 db survival whistle and shackle key.
- The handle features a non-slip area (colored area) and can resist extreme temperatures (-40c to + 80c).
- Opinel No8 is the most versatile size in the ever growing line of folding knives.
- This knife is small enough to be used as a pocket knife and its 3 1/4′ blade prevent it from being considered a weapon in most states (check with your state).
This Knife features the Virobloc Safety rings.
- Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives sizes No6 through No12. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety while in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety on the go)
There are no reviews yet.