- Better Performance – If you’re looking for a Heavy Duty Snatch Block that can handle some serious pulling power, then look no further than the Overland Vehicle Systems Heavy Duty Snatch Block. Made with the highest quality steel, this snatch block has an impressive 20,000 lb capacity for self-recovery. With a tested working load limit, robust construction, dealing with a stuck rig will no longer be a problem. Our snatch block only works with 3/4 D-Rings or bigger! So if you’re serious about off road recovery, make sure to pick up an Overland Vehicle Systems Heavy Duty Snatch Block.
- Strong Material – If you’re looking for a Heavy Duty Snatch Block that can stand up to the rigors of off-road recovery, look no further than the Overland Vehicle Systems snatch block. This snatch block is made from alloy steel, making it incredibly strong and durable. It’s also powder coated for corrosion resistance, so you can be sure it will last for years to come. The Overland Vehicle Systems snatch block is a great choice for any serious off-roader.
- Long Lasting – Overland Vehicle Systems Heavy Duty Snatch Block! This top-of-the-line pulley block works with most rope or steel cables, up to 15/32″ (12mm) in diameter. Plus, the super strong pulley wheel lets you easily change the direction of your off-road recovery without damaging the rope.
- Efficient Power – If you’re an off-roader, chances are you’ve had to use a winch at some point to recover your vehicle from a sticky situation. And if you’ve ever used a winch, you know that they can put a lot of strain on your vehicle’s electrical system. That’s where our heavy duty snatch block pulley comes in. This pulley is designed to reduce winch load, motor heat, gear stress and battery amp draw, making it the perfect tool for safely unsticking your jeep from snow, mud, ice or sand. And because it reduces the strain on your vehicle’s electrical system, you can be sure that you won’t cause any damage to your vehicle while using it.
- Many Vehicle Uses – The Overland Vehicle Systems Heavy Duty Snatch Block is a great addition to any off-roader’s toolkit. This snatch block is designed for use with winches, and can be a lifesaver when you’re stuck in the mud or sand. Works well with ATV, UTV, Wranglers, Trucks, Off Road Vehicles, Heavy Duty Trucks or 4×4 Vehicles.
- Solid Recovery Tool – Overland Vehicle Systems’ Heavy Duty Snatch Block is a tried and trusted recovery tool that can help get you out of tough situations.
- Compact – Overland Vehicle Systems Heavy Duty Snatch Block are a must have for any driver who loves to push their vehicle beyond its limits. They fit perfectly in glove box or recovery tool bag so you’ll always be prepared when the need arises!
- Buy With Confidence – We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, so if for any reason the product doesn’t live up to expectations simply return it and we’ll refund.
- Purpose Built – Lab Tested for Strength & Durability and Real Life Tested for Functionality
- Universal Recovery Gear – The Overland Vehicle Systems Heavy Duty Snatch Block is made from high-strength steel and is designed for use with metal D-ring shackles and soft synthetic shackles. It also accepts steel cable or rope. This snatch block is truly universal, making it an essential item for any off-road vehicle.
Overland Vehicle Systems Heavy Duty Universal Snatch Block – 20000 Lbs. Capacity
Our mission is To Inspire and Empower People To Adventure. There’s nothing like the adrenaline rush when you get to your first major obstacle and have to follow that perfect line or that first scenic view when coming around the corner of a trail and you see the most majestic site in your life and then wrapping it all up with family and friends hanging out by camp fire talking about the accomplishments of the day. These memories keep driving the next Adventure, what fuels the passion and continue the future inspirations. We know what you need and have the right gear to get your there. We’re passionate very experience off road team that has more than 70 years of combined experience within the off-road community. Our extensive experience in desert wheeling, rocks crawling or exploring in remotes parts of US & Mexico goes behind every product we make. Don’t let bad product get in the way of enjoying your Adventure.
There are no reviews yet.