|Material||High-Modulus Polyester Webbing, Closed-Cell Foam|
- EVA foam
- MAXIMUM ADJUSTABILITY: Two DOUBLEBACK buckles on the waist belt enable perfect centering of the belay loop and gear loops around the waist, and adjustable leg loops enable precision fit, even over heavy layers.
- SIZED FOR EVERYONE: Two sizes fit most customers, making the CORAX an easy harness to size.
- BUILT BETTER: Petzl’s FRAME technology pairs a time-tested design with superior modern materials, making the CORAX one of the most durable and comfortable harnesses in its class with performance EVA providing support for its entire lifespan.
- READY FOR ANYTHING: Designed for great performance from gym climbing to trad multipitch and ice climbing; two rigid gear loops in the front are angled to easily rack and access gear, and two roomy, flexible gear loops in the rear stay low and out of the way of a backpack.
- LEGENDARY PETZL QUALITY: Petzl’s fifty years of experience with materials and manufacturing means that the cost-efficient “every climber” design is still made with high-quality materials and refined craftsmanship.
There are no reviews yet.