How Do Non-ECO Modes Work
1. After your target temperature is set, the display shows room temperature.
2. If room temperature ≥ setting temperature, the heater will stop heating. The built-in fan will stop operating in 15 seconds to blown out heat. After that, the temperature shown on display will continue to rise for a while because heat inside the device is not all blown out. It is normal and just wait for a while.
3. If room temperature ≤ (setting temperature-2℉)，the heater will start working again
How Does ECO Mode Work
The heater will adjust working status based on the ambient temperature and keep the space in constant warm. Actually ECO mode means you do not need to set anything. It will run automatically as the program set.
1. If room temperature ＞ 77℉, the heater will stop heating
2. If room temperature ＜ 77℉, the heater will start working again
- It is best to use wall socket, if you use a power strip, please use a 16A power strip (suggested power: more than 3500W).
- It is recommended that the heater should not work with the same outlet at the same time as other high-power electrical appliances.
- There is 15 seconds countdown delay after it is turned off because the fan keep working for a while to dissipate heat, for extending life of your heater.
- There may be a trace of smoke or odor when the unit is first operated. This is safe and please do not worry. Just let it operate for a while to evaporate and this should not re-occur.
- The air outlet is a little hot during use because ceramic heating element helps to heat faster and offer more energy, so please DO NOT touch the air outlet during use.
- Please use the remote control aim at the front of the heater in order to make it receive order from the remote quickly.
- Unless there is continuous supervision, please keep children under three years old away from the heater.
What‘s in the box
- 1x User Manual
- 1x PTC Ceramic Space Heater
- 1x Remote Control ( Battery included )