- Color – Red Clay
- Brand – RUFFWEAR
- Item Dimensions – LxWxH 7.28 x 6.5 x 2.35 inches
- Pattern – Dog
- Closure Type – Carabiner
- The Knot-A-Hitch Hitching System allows dogs to explore and roam while remaining on leash; It’s ideal for camping, backpacking, picnics, and other outdoor activities
- Climbing-inspired rope and an easy-to-use tensioning system make set up quick and simple; Knot-a-Hitch can be secured around 2 trees or a single post
- The swiveling carabiner keeps leashes twist- and tangle-free while keeping your pup securely attached to the line so they can roam and play with ease
- Knot-a-Hitch is made with durable webbing and strong, flexible rope with an interior core and woven sheath; Integrated reflectivity provides visibility in low-light conditions
- We’ve updated the stow bag for increased durability; It contains all components when not in use and rope tail ends when in use; Storm flap keeps elements out and includes setup instructions
Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch Dog Hitching System
From the brand
The Knot-a-Hitch is a campsite dog-hitching system that lets dogs roam at camp while remaining on the leash. It features climbing-inspired components and hardware and is designed with car camping in mind. The Knot-a-Hitch includes a strong, kernmantle rope that can be set up between two trees or secured to a single post using Ruffwear-designed hardware and an easy-to-use tensioning system. This system features a swiveling carabiner to keep leashes tangle-free and a stow bag to contain the rope ends. Simply set up the line and clip your dog’s leash (not included) to the carabiner.
There are no reviews yet.