If you’re a heavy sleeper and absolutely need to wake up to go fishing (or other manly hunter-gatherer activities) without waking up anyone else around, then this might be the best product for you. We were a bit confused when considering the Shock Clock 2 for our Overlanding / Camping / Outdoors gadget collections, but it’s actually extremely useful in many other cases (ex.: RV / car / truck camping with your SO and you want to wake up much earlier to enjoy nature by yourself).
- Six Wake Up Modes – Use zap, beep, vibration, or a combo of all three.
- Use just the vibration as a silent alarm clock
- Heavy sleeper? Enable the zap. If the vibration doesn’t wake you up, the zap will — Guaranteed.
- Jumping Jack Mode – Set this mode so the only way to turn off the alarm is to get out of bed and do jumping jacks!
- Sleep Tracking lets you know the quality of your sleep and enable light-sleep alarms.