What is the maximal power output? This determines what kind of device this unit can power
- Answer:The Power Station has separate maximal power for AC output and DC Output
- Maximal AC power output from two AC outlets combined: 110V AC output: 200W AC Continuous Power and 400W Peak or Surge Power at
- Maximal DC power outputs: 12V DC output Section: 120W for Car Port and two DC (5521) Two DC (5521) output circular ports combined. This is 5V DC output section: 69W for all USBs: two standard USB ports + one Type-C PD port combined
- Power Station total power output: 389W Continuous Power
What is the internal battery actual capacity in mAh?
- Answer: 25,000mah at 12.8V. (some other market rated mAh is using single cell voltage to calculate. If using such calculation our capacity is 100,000mAh)
Why some product is with lower Wh (like 230WH) and claims to be 62,400mAh?
- Answer: they use 3.7V single cell voltage to do the calculation, which is wrong and misleading. If we use the same calculation, then our single cell is 3.2V, our capacity rating is 320Ah/3.2V =100,000mAh. Wh rating is the most standard rating for power station.
What AC and DC Outpower outputs are available?
- (1) Our Unit have two AC outputs, so the Power Station can power two AC device at same time.
- (2) We have 5 different DC power outputs: One DC Car output port, Two DC (5521) output circular ports, Two Standard USB 5V DC outputs, One Type-C PD DC output
What is the maximal current drain?
- AC Power: maximal 1.81A at 110V AC when use one AC output
- DC Power: 12V DC (car port): 10A or DC (5521 port): 8A. This two DC output shares a total output power of 120W
- 5V DC USB A: 5V 2.4A when use one USB
- 5V DC USB Type-C: 3A (PD output is 45W)
What certifications does this product have?
- Answer: Certified with UN38.3, FCC, CEC, DOE, IEC, PSE,
- Test Report with UL2743 Testing Standard
What is the charging current of the charger provided?
How long takes the charger to fully charge the T320 Unit?
How long it takes to use the solar panel to fully charge the T320 unit?
- Answer: about 7 hours (at perfect condition)
What is the estimated T320 cycle life and usage life?
- Answer: 2000 cycles. 10-Year Life.
What is the T320 charge and discharge environment temperature range?
- Answer: charge: 32F to 104F or 0C to 40C, discharge 14F to 104F or -10C to 40C