- Brand – UST
- Color – Blue
- Material – Synthetic
- Item Weight – 0.35 Pounds
- Fuel Type – Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Product Dimensions – 1.2″L x 1.2″W x 5.5″Th
- DIMENSIONS – 5.5” L x 1.2” W x 1.2” H and weighs 4 oz
- EASE OF USE – For lighter, release the wire safety, press the black button to open, and hold down the front power button. The indicator lights will flash blue while charging and solid blue when charged (takes about 3 hours for a full charge)
- RELIABLE – To ignite the included ParaTinder, expose the red core thread and light. The inner paracord can serve as a sewing thread, fishing line, sutures, and more
- CONVENIENT – Requires no fuel or altitude adjustment and the USB rechargeable 3000mAh lithium-ion battery can be used to charge cell phones and other small accessories
- SECURE – Lighter has a 10-second time-out safety feature
UST TekFire Charge Fuel-Free Lighter with a Lightweight, Rugged Construction, etc Outdoor Survival
The lightweight and compact Tefera charge Fuel-Free lighter allows for quick and easy fire starting and features an emergency power bank to charge your phone and other mobile devices on the go. Windproof, flameless, and electronic, it requires no butane fuel or adjustments for altitude. The included ParaTinder utility cord wrist lanyard can be unwound for about 3′ Of all-purpose paracord with an added single tinder thread. The lighter also comes with a USB cord for easy recharging from any USB port. Features: – No fuel needed, No flame – Power bank and lighter work independently, powered by USB-rechargeable 3000mAh lithium-ion battery – recharges fully in 3 hours – to operate lighter, release wire safety catch and press Black button to open lid; hold down front power button – blue indicator lights show the charge level of the lighter and power; lights flash blue when charging and all four lights are solid blue when fully charged – Lighter has 10 second time-out safety feature – to ignite ParaTinder, expose red core thread and light with the Tefera – use inner paracord strands for sewing thread, sutures, fishing line, and more – Lighter will last for thousands of ignitions – Complete use and care instructions included Specifications: – Colour: Blue – size LxWxH: 5. 5″ x 1. 2″ x 1. 2″ – Weight: 4. 00 oz.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
ust tekfire charge lighter
The lightweight and compact tekfire charge fuel-free lighter allows for quick and easy fire starting and features an emergency power bank to charge your phone and other mobile devices on the go. Windproof, flameless, and electronic, it requires no butane fuel or adjustments for altitude. The included paratinder utility chord wrist lanyard can be unwound for about 3 feet of all-purpose paracord with an added single tinder thread. The lighter also comes with a USB cord for easy recharging from any USB port.
- no fuel needed, no flame
- power bank and lighter work independently, powered by USB-rechargeable 3000mAh lithium-ion battery
- recharges fully in 3 hours
- lighter has 10 second time-out safety feature
- use inner paracord strands for sewing thread, sutures, fishing line, and more
- lighter will last for thousands of ignitions
ust has been creating survival, camping, and outdoor equipment since 1936. Our crew is driven by a calling to explore the outdoors. Our ever-present drive to “be outdoors” translates into reliable, problem-solving gear designed for you to use in your own outdoor adventures. As a brand, our goal is to inspire and cultivate people’s love of all things outside. We’ve been building the ust community, amplifying the stories worth hearing, and operating with accessibility in mind.
We have broken into new core camping categories with quality tents, sleeping bags, and sleeping mats, while still offering a wide variety of accessories. We are stoked to continue supporting these initiatives!
innovative outdoor gear
- led lighting and lanterns
- fire starters
- camp kitchen
- sustainable products and packaging
- survival tools and navigation
- cookware and stoves
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.