- Brand – VEVOR
- Color – Black
- Material – Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Item Dimensions – LxWxH 14.6 x 11.4 x 8.1 inches
- Capacity – 63 Gallons
- Water won’t be A Problem: Get ready to make the most out of any water supply! 39.4 x 27.6 x 13.8 inch / 100 x 70 x 35 cm. Our water tank bladder holds up to 63 gallons / 240 L capacity. You can efficiently deliver water to distant gardens, trees, and other landscapes with our emergency water storage containers.
- Rigid 1000D PVC: NO LEAKS! REPEAT USE! The collapsible water tank is made from 1/20″ (1.2 mm) thick PVC, creating a puncture-resistant barrier to protect the interior. We got you COVERED! Our emergency water bladder is 100% waterproof, odorless, sun-proof, and wear-resistant for any harsh outdoor use.
- Ease of Use: The water bladder’s 1.5″ wide opening allows water to fill up quickly, and the rugged 1.5″ water outlet withstands harsh field conditions and will not break or leak. Just turn on the water outlet valve, and you’re ready to fill water troughs, water your garden, and more!
- Collapsible & Portable: The collapsible portable water tank has 4 carrying handles, making it effortless to move to and from your vehicle or secure it in your truck or RV. What about storage? It can be folded up when not in use, allowing for easy storage until your next adventure.
- Various Use: This water storage tank can solve practical problems concerning water resource emergencies. You will always be in control! It is suitable for home, garden, camping, RV, drought, firefighting use, and other places without fixed water storage facilities for emergency water supplies.
Vevor Portable Large Capacity Water Storage Bladder – 63 Gallons
What Makes VEVOR Water Storage Bladder So Special?
Video Player is loading.
Current Time 0:00
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time 0:00
Is there a tight water storage problem in your place of residence? Our portable water storage bag can help a lot. The collapsible water containers are available in 63, 87, and 143 gallons, guaranteeing enough room to handle all kinds of water emergencies in homes, gardens, and construction sites.
Is it possible to store other liquids such as drinking water or diesel fuel?
NO. It can only be used as a non-potable water storage and recycling rainwater collector.
Can the outlet be used with a garden hose?
YES. The outlet valve diameter is 1.5 inch, so choose the right water pipes.
Water Storage Bladder
There are no reviews yet.