There are thousands of reasons for having a stool that is portable.
You and your normal chair do not get along. You are continually on the move and it permanently stands still. Think for a minute; you like to play golf, hunt, fish and you would also like to sit down for a while. You go to concerts, wait in ticket queues, go for a long walk, go camping and would also like to sit down for a while. You travel, or feel the effects of an injury that hasn’t healed, you carry out service work at other workplaces and would like to sit down for a while. There are thousands of reasons for having a stool that is portable.
- Light weight – Aluminum construction.
- Portable – Telescopic legs with a carrying bag.
- Durable – High quality and load capacity.
- Comfortable – Ergonomic and big seat.
- Wide usage – From outdoor to professional use.
- Two sitting positions – With or without folding out the lower legs.
- Unique – The only three legged telescopic stool with brand protections and patented.