- Content: frying pan Ø 24 cm – ideal for stove tops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 0728246031
- Suitable for all heat sources – including induction. TransTherm universal base: Patented base construction with even heat distribution and long heat storage for energy-saving cooking.
- Material: Cromargan 18/10 stainless steel – dishwasher-safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Ideal for gentle roasting at high temperatures.
- Pouring rim for drip-free pouring. Safe handling through ergonomic stainless steel handle. Cleaning: dishwasher-safe. – Made in Germany – premium quality made in Germany.
- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 150 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
WMF Stainless Steel Uncoated Frying Pan – 24cm
Gourmet Plus, the name of this WMF cookware range sums it up exactly. The range consists of a selection of pots and pans which are ideal for all gourmets and home cooks who have high expectations when it comes to function and design. The designers Metz and Kindler have come up with a new interpretation of the conventional cooking pot: simultaneously contemporary and timeless. The material used underlines this: Cromargan® with a matt finish.The extra wide polished rim allows for accurate pouring whilst the inside calibration means you can easily measure ingredients and the hollow handles that do not get hot ensure comfortable handling while you are cooking. Gourmet Plus is further equipped with the TransTherm® universal base suitable for electric, gas, ceramic and induction heat sources. Like all WMF products it comes with a WMF guarantee against manufacturing and material defect.
From the manufacturer
WMF – The Culinary Expert
Cooking and enjoying with WMF
The cookware from the proven Cromargan is durable, safe, beautiful and rust-free. The lightweight and extremely dimensionally stable material is hygienic, resistant to food acids, odourless and tasteless. In addition, it is energy-efficient, dishwasher-safe and even indestructible during intensive use.
The cookware series Diadem Plus
With Diadem Plus, WMF has designed a series that has proven itself over the long term in daily use. Suitable for cooking small portions, the stainless steel pots with profile handles do their job reliably even for larger table rounds. The slightly bulbous form looks elegant. The temperature can be regulated precisely, no maximum cooking levels are required for cooking. The heat-resistant glass lid allows you to control the cooking process.
- Wide pouring rim for accurate pouring
- The series also includes roast and meat pots in three different sizes from 16 to 24 centimetres in diameter as well as a saucepan with a saucepan.
These handles are solid and can become hot during longer cooking times. The advantage here is that Cromargan is a weak heat conductor.
TransTherm all-stove floor
Suitable for all types of cookers – also for induction. A floor construction consisting of an aluminium core enclosed all around by a chrome steel capsule, with even heat distribution and long heat storage for energy-saving cooking.
The outwardly positioned rim allows the targeted and metered pouring of liquids. In addition, the wide pouring rim facilitates pouring without spilling.
The plug lid sits firmly in the pot and is ideal for low-water cooking. The rising steam condenses on the lid and drips back into the pot as water. The lid made of heat-resistant tempered glass allows you to observe the cooking process.
Tips for care and storage
Thanks to the excellent thermal properties of WMF Cormargan pots, you can save energy when cooking. You will have the best energy efficiency if the size of the pot and hob is the same. Do not add salt until the water is boiling and stir. Otherwise salt could settle on the bottom of the pot and attack the material. Clean the pots as soon as possible after use. The pots are dishwasher safe. Keep the pots dry after cleaning. The pots are stackable and therefore space-saving. Soak any stuck food residues and gently remove them with a sponge or brush. Do not use sandy abrasives or steel wool. Lime-containing water and certain foods can cause lime stains or blue shimmering discolorations inside. These can be easily removed with the care product Purargan or vinegar water. So your pots keep their flawless appearance for a very long time
Pots and pots sets from WMF: that’s how cooking is fun.
There are no reviews yet.