X-BULL Recovery Traction Tracks Sand Mud Snow Track Tire Ladder 4WD – 3rd Gen
- Each traction mat is 41.7 inches long, 12.2 inches wide, and weighs 11.2 lbs together.Mounts easily to most available roof racks with optional mounting pins.A sturdy carry bag serves as an added benefit, bring more convenient for daily use.Lifetime service available.
- Raised tracks help prevent vehicle tires from spinning on snow, ice, mud, or sand – The ergonomic handles are designed for easy transporting.Cleats sink their teeth into tire tread and terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy
- The cross-shaped teeth, well positioned to bite the tyres to prevent vehicle from slipping back, will not melt against drastic wheel spin, and contoured ramps are designed for an easier entering under the tyre and drive up.The bottom of X-BULL recovery tracks adopts the same construction of the front to significantly increase friction and can also be used to get your vehicle unstuck.
- Ideal for off-road use to help spinning tires get traction in the elements – Function in extreme weather as cold as -20°C (-4°F) and as hot as 60°C (140°F).
- Manufactured from fiber-reinforced engineering grade nylon.Lightweight, Durable, High-impact Polypropylene plastic construction makes these built to last while being UV and Corrosion resistant – X-BULL offroad-boards can hold up to 10 tons. We bend 90 degrees, and won’t break