This camera has a sensor that detects motion & triggers a picture 0.4 seconds later. The camera then sends that picture to you, which typically takes about a minute. You can receive your pictures on any Internet-connected phone, tablet, or computer, regardless of your wireless provider.
Yellowstone AI – Camping Security & Trail Monitoring Camera (Infrared Capability)
- RECEIVE IMAGES ON YOUR PHONE, COMPUTER, TABLET – This camera has a sensor that detects motion & triggers a picture 0.4 seconds later. The camera then sends that picture to you, which typically takes about a minute. You can receive your pictures on any Internet-connected phone, tablet, or computer, regardless of your wireless provider. You can manage camera settings, receive & share pictures, monitor camera health, manage data plans & set up email/phone alerts using our app & website.
- REQUIRES MONTHLY DATA PLAN FROM Yellowstone ai. Plans range from $6.00+ to $44.99/mo per camera with no long-term contracts. Your camera, SIM, and data plan are pre-configured to operate on AT&T and T-Mobile towers at the same time. Most customers activate their camera & receive a picture on their phone within 5 minutes. We’ve made our cameras easy to set up & use for all customers. With each camera, we include a quick-start guide with easy instructions.
- COOL FEATURES – 12MP pictures and 1080p full HD video. For areas with limited cell coverage, we offer the flexibility to send pictures to your phone while saving videos locally on the camera. Additional features include: 57-piece 940nm no-glow invisible night vision, GPS, schedulable hours of operation for pictures only certain times of day, multi-shot burst, ~65’ motion-detection range (varies by temperature and size of the motion).
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT – As a U.S.-based family business, the customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. We’re proud to say that four out of five customers would recommend Yellowstone ai to a friend.
- THINGS TO BEWARE OF – Our flash is 100% invisible. Because of this, night pictures won’t be as bright and clear as cameras that use a visible flash. Battery life is typically 2-20 weeks, depending on settings, temperature & activity. This camera is capable of sending videos to your phone, but only if it has a very strong 4G connection. Our cameras use passive infrared motion detection technology because it is very energy-efficient. However, it is not perfect and it does miss motion on occasion.